Smart Cities UK 2019
Welcome to our abstract page. If you would like to present at Smart Cities UK 2019 then please continue to read. We are currently seeking up to eight abstracts to be submitted within the following topics:
- Funding & Financing- How to gain funding/ Funding options/ Inward investment
- Leadership- Overcoming obstacles/ Implementing projects
- Infrastructure- Smart buildings/ Citizen engagement projects
- Big Data- Open data/ Improving services through big data
- Sustainable Development- Environmental impact/ water management/ utilities/ nature/ air pollution
Abstracts will be considered on a entry by entry basis and successful contributors will be contacted by email within 7-10 working days from time of submissions being closed on September 10th.